Sunday, March 05, 2017

Last chance Saleabration blog hop


We have three and a half weeks left of Saleabration !
Whats that - you haven't seen everything in the saleabration FREE list yet?
That is why I have joined the ESAD blog hop so that you can explore the beautiful products still available.
My first card is a saleabration of Sweet Sugar plum, Medallions, copper embossing, dragonflies and doilies. I have embossing the background, a flock of random dragonflies heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Layered a doily onto a piece of new Saleabration glimmer paper and stamped a copper medallion on a stitched circle.
My second card uses one of the first SAB freebies I chose, the delicate details photopolymer lace stampset.
It is perfectly suited to the new lace doilies (which you may not realise are white on oneside and vanilla on the other). I have stamped on shimmer white cardstock with all the pretty purples on this card: Elegant eggplant, Wisteria wonder, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry and Sweet sugarplum.
The sentiment is from the Special Reason stamp set.
I hope you've enjoyed my blog today and now you can hop along over to Bec Ross' blog.

Blog Hop Participants
1. Lou Kitzelman
2. Megan Lenske
3. Tanya DeRoy
4. Leonie Schroder
5. Nerida Carter
6. Bec Ross
7. Andrea Buckland
8. Nicole Wilson
9. Kim Oliver
10. Kelly Kent
11. Courtenay Heuston
12. Rachael Lewsley
13. Violette De La Croix
14. Monique Fielder
15. Libby Dyson
16. Narelle Fasulo
17. Cheryl Algie
18. Maree McIntosh
19. Barbara Williams

15 comments:

  1. Love the copper and sugarplum together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your mix of glimmer paper, dragonflys dreams stamp and the medallion! Makes for a really pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such stunning cards Nerida. A wonderful mix of products, designs and colour. Thanks so much for your inspiration and for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Nerida. I tried out the medallion set today while trying to keep cool here in Perth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colours Nerida. I love your use of the dragonfly stamp with the medallion. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Nerida - the medallion one is stunning! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful cards Nerida :) thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning. I love the copper embossed medallion. Really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful cards Nerida - that copper embossing is a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Nerida. I would love to know how you did the Delicate Details. I have great difficulties getting them straight, especially using different colors. Any help would be appreciated. I live in Adelaide.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neruda I love these cards my fave is the dragonfly background one!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cards they are so pretty and great embossing - I must emboss more often.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you've done with the medallion stamp Nerida! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: