Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dragonfly dreaming...

I know its Christmas but i have received a few christmas presents early this year and just have to share.
We will be launching the new Occasions catalogue in January along with the Saleabration special deals. Let me know if you'd like to be one of the first to receive one of the new seasonal catalogues and SAB brochure too.
I showed you a sneakpeek of this stampset last week, this one shows the framelits that go with it in gold foil and how you can cut them up to fly across your cards.
So, are you excited for Saleabration 2017?
You know the deal... Buy $90 worth of product and get a free stampset, or a free paper pack from the saleabration catalogue.
I've used the new water colour pencils with an aqua painter to blend ... I am still playing with my blending technique.
And heres the christmas projects I've made this week for the music and piano teachers.
Merry Christmas ! Ok off to write a few cards and check off that list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: