Monday, September 26, 2016

Caravan card ideas

When you need a card for a family leaving on a caravanning holiday ...
and you don't have a caravan stamp?
Pinterest ....
Then let the ideas percolate awhile, as you take a morning walk and this is what I came up with.
I think it would do for a farewell card, a retirement card, happy travels, enjoy your trip kind of card.
I've used my Big shot machine to cut out a large oval and textured it with the brick wall embossing folder.  The door is punched with my Stampin up! Large Oval punch in Night of Navy cardstock and the window is Soft Sky cardstock. 
The wheel is cut with two circle punches in white and black card.
The rest of the items are made from paper scraps: Irresistably yours for the blind and flag.
The door handle and blind pull are Pool Party enamel dots.
I've finished my road side scene with some grey sponged road and olive green grass fringed with my sharp paper snips. 
Thanks also goes to Wanda for the inspiration and challenge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: