Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Last week to order from the 2015-16 catalogue

This set of stamps "have a cuppa" and cups and kettles Framelits are going to be gone by 31May.
They may be very hard to find in the future as they are well loved and will be securely held in private collections. I know from experience the day the catalogue ends there are "desperately seeking X" messages and they are all gone.
Months later they appear on sale list sites at greatly inflated prices...
What stamp or product could you not live with out?
The 2015 in colours?
I am already missing blackberry bliss...
I'm keeping these three wood block stamps. The kind koala for bookmarks and cards to people overseas. Blended blooms for coving a background, colouring in and making wrapping paper. And Baby bumble bee for my baby cards.
What will you miss when it's gone?
The embossing folder and Going places stampset and patterned paper stack.
"Everything Eleanor" has been one of my favourite favourites... I have used individual stamps on so many lovely birthday cards when I wanted an elegant or vintage style birthday card. I still love that swirl and those flowers and it will be staying in my collection.
Email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com, or message me on 0468877125 if you have a last order to put in before the 31st.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: