Thursday, March 17, 2016

Weekly specials .... Dream big inch sampler card

Firstly I have to show you a set of note cards I made.
It's a bit masculine using the marina mist and pear pizazz ink but I don't know I think a woman would like a card to encourage her a long the way... The compass and the star constellation stamps are from the "Going Global" set, dream big from "Enjoy the little things".
Which is where the little textured squares are from also.
So what do you think of the weekly specials huh?
There's that handy 1" square punch $21, a banner punch $15.75, gold ribbon for $6.56 ( stock up for Christmas), Lost Lagoon ink $8.60 and pretty petals paper stack (6"x6") for $10.50.
There's got to be something for everyone there.
And remember until end of March you can get a free stamp set for every $90 you spend from the Saleabration catalogue.
Don't have one? Just ask and I can deliver it to you, but be quick!
Flowering Fields note card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: