Tuesday, February 16, 2016

The Sky is the Limit during Saleabration

When I saw this stampset in the Saleabration FREE list I took a liking to the "Happy Birthday" and the clouds, then tried to talk myself out of it. What do I need a plane stamp for I make so few male cards?
Well, I love it! Much more than I thought I would.
 I've made thank you cards, a farewell and a very quick Birthday card already!
How fabulous does this plane look flying through the clouds of marbled paper?
The "Perfectly Artistic" paper pack is free too!
I've rock and rolled the stamps on the ink pad in Bermuda bay and Island indigo 
to get that two-toned colour effect and popped the cut out plane on Dimensionals.
Don't miss out on this little plane set, it is a limited edition and only available until 14/2/16.
by the way don't you think that the heart shaped cloud will make a cool Valentine's image?
You can order through the Stampin up online shop. Make sure you choose Nerida from NSW.
or send me your order by email: nerida_carter@hotmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: