Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wonderland sleigh ride ...stamp a stack?

The wonderland stamp set is just perfect for those Scandinavian style Christmas cards. 
I've tried this style of card in two different colour schemes both with gold embellishment.
This one is on a base of Lost Lagoon cardstock and the front panel is Soft sky.
Love the sentiment?
It's from Flurry of Wishes, so simple and fits every occasion card at Christmas!
My second card is probably my favourite in Night Of Navy and Soft sky.
Washi tape is still very trendy so I've stuck a piece down the bottom with some gold cording tied around in a bow.
This gorgeous thinlit die is one in a pack of three. Trees, houses and a one horse sleigh. Hence the name Sleigh ride. 
Would you like to make a stack of Christmas cards with me? 
In the Colour of your choice ... 
Contact me and we will set a date and place Nerida: M.0468877125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: