Thursday, October 08, 2015

Remarkable You

Remember last week I said I was ordering a new stampset?
It arrived yesterday and its already seen ink.
Magnolias are everywhere when you walk or drive around here in the beginning of Spring.
I absolutely love the deep pinky purple colours they display.
And so now I can have them all year round on cards, and you can too.
I've added some half pearls as "dew" drops and Mint macaron lace ribbon because it adds a level of sophistication when only pearls and lace will do.
This card sketch was inspired by a challenge on our stampin up team forum, The Inksomniacs.
Watch this space because this stampset is so beautifully easy to watercolour and very versatile too.
You can order this stamp set through my online Stampin up! Shop.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=139894
Everyone who purchases through my online store this month
(When you select Nerida in NSW)
will receive a gift from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: