Friday, October 30, 2015

Corner garden, Feel Good.

Stressful day ahead?
Woke up early?
Maybe it's the time of day for a little creativity with colouring... Just Like a morning walk, without the actual exercise.
Today's card is inspired by the weekly specials. 15 % off deals that you can enjoy from Wed to Tuesday!
First, take the large Corner garden background stamp...
Just stamp it on a piece of white cardstock. I've used archival grey ink (in the holiday catalogue).
And start colouring! 
The rage this year is adult colouring books. 
You could stamp 5 of these and pack a box of pencils and have instant stress relief with you at any time of the day, or night!
I've used a watercolour pen aka an aqua - painter.
You put a small bit of water in the pen handle and dip the brush in the lid of your ink pad and you have hours of colouring pleasure right in your hand.
I've stamped a "feel goods" quote on a punched 2 1/2" circle in Basic grey.
Added a Tea lace doily behind and it's done.
My morning meditation for the day!

These weekly specials are available until Tuesday 3 November.
If you place an order with me by Saturday 31st I will enclose a sparkly gift to say Thankyou for helping make my monthly goal.
Thanks Nerida.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: