Sunday, May 10, 2015

Stamping Joy's end of catalogue sale - Stampin up!

This is the last month of the 201415 catalogue and I am selling a whole list of stamps to make room for new ones. These stamps are in excellent condition (a few are brand new never used) you can put your name against any of the stamps I have here. But I can only sell and send them to you after 2nd June.
All stamps are clear mounted ( which means they will need an acrylic block) unless noted as wood.
A few of these are from the previous Saleabration, so if you wish you can buy these right a way.
Prices do not include postage. If you are local to me I will deliver, otherwise see postage below.
Chalk talk $30
Itty Bitty banners $15
Hello There $5
Label Love $20
Oh Goodie $4
Outlined Occasions $10
Timeless talk $20
Mosaic Madness $25
Four Frames $20
Tape it $30
Wildflower Meadow $20
Warmth and Wonder $25
Flamingo Lingo $20
Mixed bunch $30
Banner Blast ( wood mount) $20
Vintage verses $20
Interested in one or more of these stamp sets?
To purchase You can email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com or, comment below or, message me through Facebook. On receipt of your payment (I accept either bank deposit, paypal or cash) I will deliver or post your stamps. 
Postage for one clear stampset postage will be $2 or, I can calculate actual cost depending on Australia Post satchel size you choose, with tracking. These will be posted after 2 June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: