Saturday, January 03, 2015

Weekly deals and last chance at the Clearance rack.

Happy 2015 my friends ... I kind of got carried away with December celebrations, year six farewells, last minute birthday cards and even later Christmas card postings ...
But I have not forgotten my stamping Joy bloggers!
Firstly I must mention the weekly deals that are available from Wed to Tuesday PM.
Phone or message me quickly to grab one of these deals.
Fun flower punch $22.46 or the hearts a flutter dies $32.21

And while you are at the online store check out the clearance items... Really your last chance for these.
Ending 5 Janaury 2015.
Lots of Christmas stamps and ornaments and patterned papers at great prices.
To look at the full list in the online store click:
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=15

See you with some cards I've been making soon. Nerida😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: