Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Going traditional in red and green

Portrait or landscape ... Not sure which one looks best?
Make one of each. 
This stamp set looks quite special embossed in gold. 
Each time I stamp it though, I feel like adding a bit of sponging and colouring with markers for emphasis. It is quite relaxing but time consuming to colour each tree, so a bit of sponged ink goes a long way.
The second one is very traditional in cherry cobbler red and green.
I've sponged the background with Soft Sky ink and a touch of Pistaccio Pudding on the trees.
And there's noting like some sparkles with sprinkles and sequins to glam it up a bit.
Featured Stampset - The Newborn King 
Trim the tree Patterned paper pack and In-colour sequin assortment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: