Friday, November 28, 2014

A weekly shopping list...

So much to plan and organise in the month leading up to Christmas!
It happens every year so why can't I get this year lined up the way I'd like?
Perhaps, its because this is my daughters last year of Primary school and they seem to have an event on every day, or my nephews getting engaged this weekend and I still haven't sent a card let alone a present...
To start with let's look at the deals of the week:
A square one inch punch for all those inchy cards and patchwork patterned paper backgrounds - Tick.
And how else are you going to make those minecraft related cards?
Argyle texture embossing folder for cardigan knitted look backgrounds ... Just saying Baby cards!
Silver ink pad ... Christmas and anniversary stamping and it works very well as an embossing ink with clear embossing powder - ask me how?
Oh another gorgeous die to add to my collection and wisteria wonder chevron ribbon!!!
I am such a glutton for punishment when it comes to ribbons on sale. 
Any one want to share a roll with me?
Ok, off to do some gift buying for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: