Tuesday, August 19, 2014

This amazing kit offer is short but sweet!

Stampin up Starter Kit offer is SHORT & SWEET!

Beginning on the 22 August, the Stampin' Up! starter kit includes  $255 worth of product for just $169! Who has been waiting for the opportunity to join? This deal is only on offer between 22 and 29 August so get tin touch if this sounds like the deal for you.

All you need to do is - sign up with me online and order your $255 worth of stampin up goodies and you will pay only $169. 

Buy all your project Life accessories, an album and products at a huge discount that you can't get at the shops. Or purchase A big shot machine, all your Christmas papers, stamps accessories and see the latest catalogues before everyone else.

Is this what you've been waiting for? Why not ask me about becoming a hobby demo or small business starter with stampin up! Find out about the wonderful discounts, offers and benefits you get when you join up with Stampin' Up!

But act now, because this sweet deal only lasts until 29 August!

Send me a message on 0468877125 or select Nerida in NSW as your demonstrator, when you check out the information here: http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-AU/become_a_demonstrator_au

I can't wait for you to join my stampin' up Team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: