Sunday, August 24, 2014

New seasonal catalogue ... Sneak peek!

It's a new stamp set and framelit bundle from the new seasonal catalogue thats on its way!
When I saw this set in the catalogue I thought, hmm what will I do with that?
Then I saw the sample on that page and just had to have it. 
What do you think?
I put three colours together Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Coastal Cabana, then stamped and cut out a few on white and crumb cake cardstock. 
I just love how you can make a gentle background stamping with Baked brown sugar ink onto crumb cake card with the feathers falling like leaves.
Then I die cut another smaller feather out of gold foil paper for a pop of gold and tied them with a few loops of twine.
The seasonal catalogue goes live on 28 August not long to go... Contact me if you'd like a copy delivered to your door or perhaps you'd like a little launch party at your place? 
Nerida 0468877125.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: