Friday, July 25, 2014

Wishing you Joy! Thinlit letters.


Did you realise it is less than 22 weeks until Christmas! 
I know I didn't have to tell you that but I just had to share my
 first Christmas card for the year!
It doesn't use a single Christmas stamp at all if that makes it 
any better!
Really I just wanted to show you this cool card design that I 
saw at Convention in May.

And then someone posted this tutorial from Susanstamps and I had to show you what I'd made. 
http://susanstamps.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/little-letters-thinlits/


I used the letters JOY from the thinlits Little letters and using washi tape i managed to cut the letters 
out at the top of the card without cutting them off entirely.
Joy to the world was created with the Alphabet rotary stamp... You can make any phrase you like, 
people's names, numbers, sayings. And the glimmer paper stars are punched using 
the new Itty Bitty Accents Punches.
Give me a call if you'd like to have a class at your place. M.0468877125

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: