Thursday, July 24, 2014

Life's Adventure with my new stampin' up! catalogue

 Do you have a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue yet?
Every day that I am home I have set myself to make atleast one card from new products from the catalogue. This card is using a very cute set from the hostess section of the catalogue called Life's Adventure. It features this funny little fox holding an umbrella and it says Everyone has a rainy day!
So true. Not everyday is sunshine and happiness. Its a lovely thought that kind of says I am thinking of you and feel what you are going through.
The Moonlight paper stack has 48 sheets of patterned paper, card front sized and I thought this one particularly suitable. The colour is Lost Lagoon (a 2014-16 in colour) and this beautiful satin ribbon goes wonderfully with it.
Mr fox is stamped with new Memento Black ink and coloured with my latest purchase Blendabilities. There are quite a few how to videos on YouTube. They are alcohol based marker pens that blend beautifully on whisper white paper. I even tried it on water colour paper and they are fabulous on it too. They come in sets of three colours together in a box for $20 in a wide range of great Stampin' Up! colours.
Want to try the blendabilities? we can have a class at your place.
Give me a call or a text on 0468 877 125 and we can organise a class at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: