Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Friday, June 13, 2014
It helps busy people (so basically all of us) document life using photos and journaling in a quick, simple, and fabulous way.
We've partnered with Becky Higgins, creator of Project Life, to offer a complete line of elite products.
Becky explains, "It's called Project LIFE because it's about YOUR LIFE. Whatever your life is. Whatever your stage of life. Whatever your family circumstances. Whatever your lifestyle. Project Life is designed to help anyone and everyone get their pictures into a book."
In a nutshell, it's all about spending more time making memories and less time scrapbooking them.
Why project life?
- Pocket scrapbooking is all the rage! Project Life started this shift in memory keeping and continues to lead the way.
- Coordination, coordination, coordination. Stampin up do it best, and our Project Life line is no exception.
- Our products center on things that matter most-weddings, babies, kids, and the everyday moments of getting together with your favorite people-all things that need to be remembered.
- Our card collections come without rounded corners so you can decide if you want to keep them that way (and match the corners of your photos as they come) or use our Project Life Corner Punch to round them out.
- Our card collections come packaged in an exclusive storage system that holds all your Project Life supplies on your desk: cards, journaling pens, photos, accessory packs, stamp sets, and more.
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Friday, June 06, 2014
Its June, the beginning of our Australian Winter.
We are one month away from the beginning of a brand new Annual catalogue, which means the Retirement list is out.
No that's not a list of people leaving to spend more time with their families... it means all the stamps and accessories that wont be going into the next catalogue are available but, only until they run out.
And, some are on sale up to 40% off!
They're the ones to see, but still there maybe some that you have been intending to buy on your next order... well intend no more, its going, going, gone month at Stampin' Up!
Starting at number one on my list of stamp sets not to miss before they're gone is:
1. Secret garden (in wood mount) 40% off $26.97
2. Simply stars Clear $14.21
3. Sweetest Gift - 7 stamps for Baby cards $23.77
4. Zoo Review $31.95 (giraffe, zebra, lion, penguin and polar bear stamps)
5. Wonderfall in clear mount $23.77 (5 large autumn leaves)
6. Harvest Blessings $17.47 (tractor drawing for fathers day)
7. Horse frontier $25.95 (who doesn't know someone who loves a horse)
8. Hello, Lovely (10 stamps) 40% off $27.57
9. Hearts a flutter (with flags and patterned hearts) $26.96
10. En francais background stamp is already out of stock - gone
so, Say good bye to:
* Ex Libris in clear at 40% off $14.97
* Papaya Collage $44.95
* Clockworks $25.46
* Amazing family in wood also 40% off $26.97
* Fine Feathers $22.95
and the Stampin' around wheels ...
Betsy's blooms $7.67
Music notes $10.95
Butterfly Collection $11.21
Shop Around and Very Vintage $14.95 will be gone sooner than you think.
Send me an email, an SMS 0468 877 125, or ask me over to help you decide.
You know what "only while stock last" means, so don't be disappointed, be quick.