Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Modern Medley Meets retro On Film Framelits

A wet and rainy Sunday calls for some gold foil papers, Framelits and Modern Medley 
Designer series paper ( DSP).
When I saw that the final April weekly special contained the Modern Medley papers I thought of putting a few patterns with gold and black for some added contrast and bling.
The "on Film" Framelits make a gorgeous embossed texture as well as die cutting using the Bigshot machine.

Card Recipe:
Cardstock - Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black
Ribbon - Primrose Petal stitched grosgrain.
DSP - Modern Medley 
Gold Foil and gold embossed vellum
On Film Framelits
Flower and butterfly punches
Pewter Embossing Powder, whisper white craft ink.
Happy Birthday stamp from "Timeless Talk".
I am placing my next order on Tuesday 29th April, 
to take advantage of the April special deals 
send me an email Nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: