Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Chocolate Gift wrap with the EPB

A gift of chocolate deserves wrapping in stylish patterned paper. So easy with the envelope punch board.
This one is made with a piece of square designer series paper from the Saleabration pack Sweet Sorbet. I've simply layered the happy birthday on a postage stamp punch and decorative label in cardstock and silver foil paper.
I made a card but then decided I needed an extra project with inspirational quotes and pretty flowers, paper doilies and washi tape.
... Add an accordion card made with the fabulous Scallop tag top punch. 
Each panel is decorated with stamped and punched flowers, with the stamp-sets: "feel goods" and "Postage collection" and water colour wonder papers.
The handiest tool is the tag topper punch it creates a tag with a cute hole to tie a ruffled ribbon through.
If you'd like to place an order just email nerida_carter@hotmail.com or find me (Nerida in NSW) on the Stampin up online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: