Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Easterwishes

I am sharing this second card that we made on Friday, it is a little early for Easter. But it will not be long until April, I assure you! The chocolate eggs are already in the shops along with the hotcross buns.
The card is a Case of a card on page 15 in the stampin up Occasions catalogue. The little rabbit with two hopping jumps is so cute I just had to try to replicate it.
We paper pierced the hopping action with a pointy sharp paper piercer ($6.95) and the essentials paper piercing pack ($13.95) there's a whole lot of hole piercing stress relief right there for not a lot of money!
I just can't avoid using my new Scalloped tag topper punch on almost everything! It makes such a lovely embellishment on a card. If I changed the Happy Easter sentiment to congratulations it would make a cute baby card.
We had a go at watercolouring the bunny with some Crisp Cantaloupe ink and added matching stretch frilly ribbon, by the way I have a ribbon share going on at the moment.
For $16.50 you get 9.1 metres of ribbon. 
Divided into 5 colours that means you get 1.8 metres of each of these in-colour ribbons.
Send me a message if you'd like to share some ribbon at nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: