Friday, November 22, 2013

Undefined...carve your own stamps

Well now for something a little different. Have you ever wanted a stamp that wasn't out there yet?
Or need a kids character stamp that you cant buy, or a textured stamp, had an idea for a creative card that no one has made before?
Well this kits for you!
Undefined stamps - Stampin ' Up! Have brought out their own stamp carving kit.
I had a try with these two stamps and made my first card using my own undefined stamps.
It's not perfect but neither am I... So it's very me. 
With a hybrid of normal stamps and my two carved ones.

They were both easy to carve but the arrow is a little wonky and the hexagon too. I made them to fit with the hexagon embossing folder and the arrow Framelits I already have in my collection.
Just something different to do, it reminds me of the dim dark days of Lino cutting... Watch this space I am looking to try something else very soon.
The kit comes with the tools, rubber, wood blocks and a stampin write marker. Everything to get you started... And here's the link to the video showing you what's in it and what you can do.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4hJPO_5k5w&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DB4hJPO_5k5w
Email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: