Friday, September 27, 2013

September end of quarter specials!

We had a fun night at the launch party and I forgot to share with you the launch week specials that we always have after these events.
Here they are available only until the end of September (4 days):

Purchase $50 worth of product and get a free pack of Pretty presents Designer tags (value $4.50) on p.36 of the holiday caty.
Spend $60 and get two silver foil sheets (value $6.95) p.28 
Spend $80 and get a roll of silver ribbon (value $8.95) p.28
Spend $90 and get 3 rolls of washi tape season of style. P.25
Spend $100 and get a FREE pack of 12 Frosted finishes embellishments (value $11.95).

You don't have to have come to my launch party to qualify for these specials. 
It's my last order for the month and also the end of a Stampin' up quarter, so I am putting in an order on Monday 30th.
Remember you can order anything from the annual catalogue to qualify for these specials.
Don't forget the butterfly punch and pappilon potpourri 15% off special also ends this month.
Need to add something to your order - I am getting the large Christmas star it's on my order already.
Any questions just call me on 0468877125 and email your order by monday morning.
Have a great weekend. Nerida

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: