Friday, September 20, 2013

Pansy punch on Pinterest Friday?

Any day can be pinterest creating day, I am never short for inspiration since I discovered this wonderful online resource.
Today's card is an almost direct case of one I found on Pinterest by Catherine Carroll http://www.ideasinkorporated.com/2013/08/quick-card-using-flower-shop.html
It is such a simple card using the new Pansy punch and the Flower Shop stamp set.
I am loving this colour combo - Elegant Eggplant for the stamping and Coastal Cabana polka dot patterned paper from "Afternoon Picnic" designer series paper.
And you have to love the rhinestones for flower centres.
Like to make one of these? 
Come to my next stamping class or why not have a stamping up card making party at your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: