Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Father's Day Grunge

Ok here is a reminder, next month is Father's Day so I started looking around for father-type inspired cards and thought I wanted to use some grunge and washi tape too!
I was inspired by Angie at mychicnscratch.com.
I've used the Epic day washi tape torn straight from the roll and stamped Happy Father's Day onto a punched modern label.
The Classic ink colour is Basic grey for the splatters and all tied up with linen thread.
What do you think - is it man enough?


2 comments:

  1. I love this card. The stamps work so well with the washi don't they? And yes, I think it's man enough for any Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of Washi Tape. Fantastic Father's Day card. Do you mind if I case it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: