Friday, August 23, 2013

An Evergreen silent night

Who is interested in a stamp a stack of Christmas cards?
This card will be easy to create in multiples for your Christmas cards this year.
I have used the "Evergreen" stamp set and "Greetings of the season".
The colours are: Pistachio Pudding and Old Olive with some sponging around the edges and a silver star punched out of silver glimmer paper. 
I am thinking I'd like to make this card in different blues and greens. Or perhaps in red and cherry cobbler, or in purples like eggplant and perfect plum!
Recipe
Cardstock - whisper white and Naturals white.
Ink- Pistachio pudding, old olive
Tools: big shot, Apothecary Framelits, large scallop circle punch.
Sponge dauber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: