Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flower shop thank you card

New stampset alert!
This really is my favourite time of year - seriously, beautiful crisp weather and a new annual catalogue to choose from.
Every time that parcel post man arrives at my door there's a new bundle of stamps and products to play with.
This bright little card is made with the flower shop stamps and matching punch.
Using some gorgeous in colours: Strawberry slush, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Crisp Cantaloupe.
To make some dimension with these flowers I have used my bone folder to gently curl the petals upwards.
In the centre of each flower I've placed a different embellishment. A punched heart, a vintage faceted button, a flower brad, and a clay flower that I made at convention - coloured with crisp cantaloupe ink.
I think this size card makes a cute Thank you or ... You make me happy note card that would brighten someone's day don't you think?
Flower shop stamps (set of 6) $33.95 clear mounted
Pansy punch $27.95

You can find this stampset on page 94 of the annual catalogue and if you purchase as a bundle you can save and get 15% off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: