Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Epic day This and That journaling

I have created the front cover of a new This and That journal. They are so beautiful to write in and so easy to journal your thoughts on a special day.
Up close I have used a sticker from the kit and cut out some images from patterned papers.
Hexagon is the new shape I am seeing in advertising and interior design pictures ... stampin' Up! have a hexagon punch that fits into the textured embossing on the cover of the journal. And I have used a touch of grey striped washi tape too.
The main colour is Calypso coral with a touch of  Basic grey, white, pool party blues.
Using my two butterfly punches for detail with a pearl for some soft bling.

Epic Day this and That journal $18.95
Epic Day designer stickers $8.95
Epic day Washi tape (3 rolls) $8.95
Hexagon punch $27.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: