Monday, July 29, 2013

Dance teacher Thank yous

Our school dance group entered into the Hunter Dance Festival and danced beautifully on Friday night.
Every mother's eye gets a little damp when they see their daughter up on stage performing so confidently and gracefully to a beautiful  piece of music.
The girls and their teacher put in so much work, rehearsing each week.
Their dresses were  a soft blue with white ribbons and flowers in their hair. The cards I think reflect the texture and simplicity of their dresses.
One card I made with Pool party cardstock and the other in Coastal Cabana cardstock.
 The Thank you greeting is from a hostess stampset (Postage Collection) and the frame is from a new stampset called Chalk talk and cut out with a Big shot die.
 I have added some white ribbon and a Flower shop stamped flower punched out with the pansy punch.
I just love the coordinated look you can get with these tone on tone inks and cardstock.
The backgrounds are embossed with a new embossing folder called Beautiful Baroque.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: