Wednesday, July 03, 2013

New catalogue and a new stamp set or two

This card uses a new stampset from the new Stampin Up! 
Annual Catalogue (live on 2 July!!!)
The stamp set is called "hello lovely" I quite like the little arrow and you're the best stamps.
....
How quick and easy were these cards to stamp and create with two new colours going on in inks and a tiny scrap of some new patterned paper. I can't wait to show you the five new colours we have to play with.
I will be showing you more next week or
 if you are local to me, 
why not come to my launch party on Friday night 5 July at 7.30pm in Narara.
For $20 it is a fun night out and includes 
your own brand new copy of the catalogue filled with 
the newest stamps, papers, in-colours, products and card ideas.
We are making three easy to create but useful projects plus sharing a light supper with friends.
There will be displays of cards and products to browse,
Prize patrol and a lucky door prize too!
If you think you'd like to come (and bring a friend) RSVP 0468 877 125.
I still have one or two spots left, if you get in quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: