Monday, June 17, 2013

New catalogue launch party

You are invited to the New 2013 Annual Catalogue Launch!
When: Friday 5th July @ 7.30pm
Narara Valley Baptist Church Hall, 127 Narara Valley Drive, Narara
Cost: $20
Includes: A copy of the FABULOUS NEW CATALOGUE!!!
We will make three stamped projects, (everything you need is on the table), PLAY with new tools, inks, colours, stamps and enjoy supper as well.
There will be lucky door Prizes to be won !!!
Come along for a fun night and see and play with whats new in the Catalogue.
Please RSVP to me ASAP as numbers at my table will be LIMITED.
You can email me to reserve your seat: nerida_carter@hotmail.com or send me a text: 0468 877 125.
Please bring a friend to share the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Label Love cards - 3 different ways and all are great! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: