Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Epic day journaling

I have finally found a journal style I can relate to!
Each page is already patterned with gorgeous designer series paper and ready to go -
Stick in a few photos, a sticker or two, maybe a flag of patterned paper and some words to describe the day and I am done!
Almost forgot ... date stamp the page and NOW I am done...onto the next page!
I love the stickers in the Epic day sticker kit. The top ten list is a good one to start a page idea with.
One of our favourite things to do on a Sunday afternoon is cook. It usually involves chocolate, biscuits, and icing. These journal pages are just big enough for a cut down photo and some journalling stickers have just enough space on them to print up a short recipe.
The ingredients are written on a post it note and secured with more arrow stickers from the Epic day kit.
Check ou the gorgeous pockets and envelopes that come with your journal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: