Friday, May 10, 2013

Inchie squares gift box

This lovely gift box is so cool to make. It's called a one sheet wonder card box.
It will hold a whole stack of C6 envelopes and handmade cards.
Created from a piece of 12 x 12 " white cardboard (the backing piece that comes with a pack of patterned paper) and lots of squares of embossed paper.
 This idea comes from the lovely Tanya Bell at StampingT.com.au
She made hers with 20 x 1 1/4" squares of patterned paper.
 I have stepped it up by using the Natural Composition Specialty embossed paper and simply sponged all my squares with Elegant Eggplant ink.
 My embellished box uses the gorgeous two-tone grey ribbon in the seasonal catalogue, two different purple ribbons from Stampin' Up! and several blossom and flower punches.
I did a fair bit of scrunching and distressing of the flower (great stress release) and added three beautiful feathers.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: