Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cyber stamp Challenge 2

My second challenge attempt is the colour challenge.
The challenge is to use Raspberry Ripple, Pool Party, Sahara Sand and very Vanilla.
Plus use texture, texture, texture!
My card uses the "thinking of you" stamp inked up with markers in the challenge colours.
For texture - cloudy day embossing folder, sponged with pool party ink, and a piece of Sahara card stock embossed with the fancy fan folder.
I've added Stitched Raspberry ribbon and pool party Satin ribbon, a button and punched butterflies with pearls for more textures to touch and feel.
Lastly, I sprayed it with champagne shimmer mist. I think you can see the glitter in one of the photos where I asked jess to shine a torch on it while I took the photo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: