Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Colour Refresh and Stampin' Up! News

The Stampin' Up! team have made some very exciting decisions ... colour is such a huge part of our crafting experience so it is very important that we have colours that we love,that we want to use, are on trend and in style. I am so excited because we are keeping some of my favourite in-colours that I thought I would never see again after June... I have already been rejigging my colour coach, ink pads and cardstock.
 *     *     *
Several colours are retiring from the colour families with the return of some favourites and three new colours.
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate.
These colours will be retiring as of today:
Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink
Bashful Blue
Certainly Celery
Baja Breeze
Riding Hood Red
Bravo Burgundy
Not Quite Navy
More Mustard
River Rock
So, beginning immediately all retiring and discontinued colour products (i.e. ink, paper, ribbon, accessories) will only be available while supplies last. So if there is a discontinued colour you want contact me ASAP !!! This is particularly important if you want to get any re-inkers as they are running out fast.
Also I have just found out that our watercolour pencils & crayons are being discontinued due to problems with the supplier.
The following items are only available while supplies last.
101879: Watercolor Pencils
119802: Subtles Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons
119803: Regals Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons
119804: Brights Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons
119805: Neutrals Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: