Friday, March 08, 2013

Two more weeks of feeling sentimental

Wow has this Sale-a-bration gone fast!
Can you believe it we only have two more weeks of saleabrating? Finishes 22 March so expect a few more cards from me... need a birthday card, let me know!
This one is kind of inspired by a card from pinterest, with my own little twist of colours and Saleabration ribbon and button.
 I flipped through my colour coach, and was looking for colours to go with Rich Razzleberry and Elegant Eggplant. Eventually I was convinced that Marina Mist and Pool party would work with this purple combo.
Really love this FREE, did I say FREE stampset with  phone box, bicycle and ferris wheel images sketched in a vintage style.
CARD RECIPE:
Stampset: Feeling Sentimental (Free Saleabration stampset)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant.
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party.
Ribbon: Pool party satin
Button: Rich Razzleberry (Sale - a - bration FREE)
White Baker's twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: