Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sentimental about feeling sentimental?

There are only two days left of Sale-a-bration ... I am sharing this card as it features the Feeling sentimental stampset.
It could be a male or female card as the images are in the kind of non-gender colours of :Soft Suede, Cajun craze (terracotta) and Marina mist on  a Chocolate chip cardbase.
This stampset comes with the sentiment "Celebrate" in a nice script which I think goes well with the Postage Due background stamping.
Happy Birthday is from Itty Bitty banners only punched this time with the label punch.
And I have sponged edges and added a bitty butterfly punch too.
The card edge is textured with the lace border embossing folder.
Contact me to place your stampin' Up! order at nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: