Saturday, March 30, 2013

Papillon Potpouri - oh, happy day!

This card features lots of gorgeous product from the Seasonal catalogue.
I love this fresh bright Gumball green. It makes me think of summer afternoons watering the garden with butterflies taking flight.
The Seasonal mini catalogue is awash with butterflies. I don't know anyone who doesn't love butterflies. So pretty, so bright the colours, so elusive to catch. To have three butterflies on the same card?
Oh, Happy Day!
I have used lots of different punches, Big shot Edgelits and embossing folders to build up a textured, layered card for a special birthday. What makes this really pretty are the three 3D Flower Trim roses on a strip of tulle above the Adorning accent frame edge.
Here is my card Recipe:
stampsets - Papillon potpourri, Bloomin' Marvellous.
punches - Postage stamp, Elegant Butterfly, Bitty butterfly.
cardstock - Whisper white, Gumball green.
ink - Summer starfruit and Gumball green markers
tools - Big Shot machine, Fancy Fan embossing folder,
Adorning Accent Edgelit (p.190), Adorning Accent Embossing folder (p.188)
accessories - flower trim, Rhinestone jewels.
Snail and dimensional adhesive.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: