Monday, February 11, 2013

Patterned Occasions Tea cups

Today I have used the Tea cup from "Patterned Occasions" Stampset.
I am loving those steamy hearts above the cups.
The background pattern is the Designer Series paper - Sycamore street - you get 12 sheets of  paper in this pack in a variety of bright and bold patterns. Every piece is double sided so turn it over and see which one you like.
Colours are: Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango and white.
The steam pattern is Perfect to put a rhinestone in the centre of and stamp with your favourite colours.
I have gone a wee bit outside my comfort zone with Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals.
I think it works though.
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Patterned Occasions (Sale-a-bration FREE with purchase)
Curly Cute
Cardstock: Whisper white, Summer starfruit
Ink: Summer starfruit, Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple
Ribbon: Primrose petal stitched satin
Tools: Big shot machine
Window frame collection Framelits
Clouds embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: