Friday, February 08, 2013

Feeling Sentimental - three ways.

I have had a busy couple of mornings creating cards with new Sale-a-bration stampsets.
I have used punches and Big shot framelits to feature the gorgeous vintage images in this set.
Colours are inspired by the new Sycamore Ribbon and button set.
The Ferris wheel in Rich Razzleberry ink brings back child hood memories of Luna Park when I was 8 years old. The sentiment is "Celebrate" which could be a birthday, graduation, anniversary, or anything card. 
The second card features the Telephone box, Police box or Tardis for the Dr Who fans.
Just because is from "Vintage Verses" which is another of the FREE Sale-a-bration stampsets.
Thirdly, I have gone all vintage with the Penny farthing bicycle in Island Indigo ink and Pool Party cardstock to match the Ribbon and buttons.
I like the buttons tied with linen thread or twine.
Lots of distressing going on here... should that be de-stressing?
The edges of the pool party cardstock are distressed with ink and the table top.
Before that I had stressed it throught the Big shot with the SAB FREE "Vine Street" embossing folder - another must have Sale-a-bration product.
Did I mention there are 19 of them this year?
If you are wanting to Celebrate during Sale-a-bration just give me a call or,
 text to 0468 877 125 or email me nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: