Thursday, February 28, 2013

Are you Sale-a-brating yet?

 Hi there, can I just mention that we have only one more month of Sale-a-bration left to go?
Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration lasts until 22 March!
Lets be honest here - I am looking for hostesses to party with!
We only have a limited number of weekends left to party... and I dont want you to miss out.
My card today uses two sets from the Sale-a-bration FREE offerings:
Feeling Sentimental FREE!!!
Bloomin' Marvellous FREE!!!
as well as some gorgeous Cherry cobbler and crumb cake cardstock on a two tags die,
First Edition newsprint (over stamped with Papaya Collage leaves)
and thinking of you from Sweet essentials.
Like to make a card like this?
Give me a call to talk about a class or better still hostess at your place and lets make a plan to get you some free gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: