Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sycamore street scrapbooking

OMG I scrapbooked!!!
As the title suggests it was Jessie's school fete back in October.
Why? Because I have new patterned papers and I am not, not, not a hoarder.
I will use my scrapbooking supplies - paper, ink, cardstock, new buttons, and twine.
So featuring the new Designer series paper "Sycamore street" are bunting circles strung on some linen thread showing both sides of the patterned paper. Are you liking it?
Then three fluttering butterflies punched out of Sycamore stree paper and embellished with rhinestones, no less. The journalling is a little on the light side but has the date, place and what we did.
And last but not least, the scallop circle punch and window frames collection framelits to frame my photo.
I was working on the craft table for most of the day selling crafts and raffle tickets, as you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: