Wednesday, January 23, 2013

It's bloomin' marvellous this Sale-a-bration!

From 22 Jan to 22 March we will be Sale-a-brating! it is Stampin'up!s biggest sale of the year where we thank our customers, hostess' and new demonstrators with free gifts.
My card shows just one stampset from the gifts on offer. Called Bloomin' Marvellous it has words and picture stamps.
On this card is an oval of new Designer series paper from the Sycamore street paper pack with fantastic bright summery colours of Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Summer starfruit, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.
I have also featured the newest embossing folder on the sale-a-bration gift list called "Vine street".
Here's a few more cards I have made recently with this stampset and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: