Friday, January 25, 2013

Feeling sentimental in three designs

Last week of the summer holidays here. In between visiting friends and chilling at home I have made a few cards with the new sale-a-bration stampsets.
I have really been experimenting with different styles to feature the "Feeling sentimental" stampset.
Which one is your favourite?
Oh so simple is this technique of using the Clear stamp blocks as rectangular stamps.
As you can see I have stamped the A block in summer star fruit, H block in Pool Party and the D block in sahara sand.
My Ferris wheel is stamped with Early Espresso and the universal "Celebrate" greeting up the top.
I have added a button, tied with a linen thread bow, and finished with a flag of patterned paper from the Sycamore street DSP pack.
The Second card is inspired by red telephone boxes we had many decades ago for public phones.
I have created a window in the front of the card with my Window Frames Collection framelits.
The "hello" sentiment is from another Sale-a-bration FREE set called Pretty Petites and a matching Petite curly label punch.
For someone who can only coordinate her shoes with an outfit if they're black I love how stampin' Up's products co-ordinate so beautifully.
Check the  Raspberry Ripple stitched ribbon, the patterned paper, ink and cardstock in the same gorgeous deep red the colour of raspberries.
And to complete the collection is this penny farthing bicycle.
Have you got your Sale-a-bration on yet?

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite stamp set at the moment. Thanks for inspiring me with these great cards.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: