Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Teacher's gift

 Its that time of year when we make calendars, notebooks and gift boxes to say thank you to teachers. Whether it's just thanks for putting up with my child for 4 terms or thanks for something more, or like me you just like wrapping up parcels of chocolate, biscuits and tea bags in cardstock and ribbons.
So this is what I have made today. A kind of emergency kit for the school day.... what every teacher will appreciate: a strong cup of tea, gingerbread biscuits and some chocolate !
Recipe:
Whisper white and cherry cobbler cardstock
Ink: Early Espresso, cherry cobbler and Gumball green.
Stamps: Scentsational Season, Musical notes wheel,
Builder wheel: Snowflake party and Good cheer.
Tools: Blossom punch, small scallop circle, snow flake die, Big shot.
Word window punch.
Scallopped tulle ribbon: cherry cobbler and Crumb cake.
Simply scored tool.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea. I love how you have decorated the box and love the big tulle bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The box was an idea I saw demonstrated at Convention with one piece of A4 cardstock. All the chocolates and biscuit bag fitted in perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: