Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas shake up!

 At the  Heartfelt Day this year we saw some fabulous new cards and products demonstrated. I am really impressed with the shaker frames. They are a gorgeous new idea which create a dimensional window to fill with glass glitter, dazzling diamonds, cut shapes, anything.
I cased some of the elements from the Shaker card featured on page 92 of the Annual catalogue. It uses the Shaker frames from page 177.
They are a fab new product this year that makes this little penguin so happy in his snow filled home!!!
I have put Glass glitter and Dazzling diamonds behind the window sheet and framed the stamp with a scallop circle punch. I can't wait to make more of these.
 I really enjoyed seeing Marelle's Joy Shaker card at Heartfelt.  
She used the Ornament punch to make the shaker.
When I made my card I kept her idea of the JOY in mind, but my "O" is a lot larger to fit the Zoo Review penguin in.
Card Recipe:
Stampsets: Zoo review, Morning post, Sweet Essentials.
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse, baja breeze
Acetate Window sheet.
Shaker frames $8.95 p.177
Punches: 6cm Scallop circle, 4.4cm circle
Stitched Satin Midnight muse Ribbon.
Glass Glitter, Dazzling diamonds.
Baker's twine (Island Indigo)
Builder Wheel: Snowflake party and Good cheer.
Mini glue dots and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: