Saturday, November 10, 2012

Two tags for Owl Occasions

 If this is Saturday then you know that I am at Stampin' Up's Heartfelt Event at Darling Harbour and enjoying an exciting day ... what else can I say?
Wish you were here!
 In the meantime, here is the card I made for the Demo boards for the stampin' up! Heartfelt event.
Owls are very popular this season - I am seeing them on pillows, Manchester, children's clothes, birthday cards and wrapping paper.
I have die cut a tag from the Two tags die using the Big shot in my favourite cardstock ( Crumb cake ).
Then glammed it up just a touch with a decorative strip of
 gold glimmer paper
cut with the Finishing Touches edgelit die.
It hides a piece of sticky strip that anchors my folded scallopped Tulle ribbon.
 Did you notice the little owl crown?
It is a small piece of glimmer paper cut from the edgelit and raised on an even smaller piece of dimensional.
Recipe:
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Basic Black, Whisper white.
Gold Glimmer paper.
Stampsets: Greetings of the season, Owl Occasions
Ink: White craft ink, and Basic black.
Antique Brads. Scallopped Tulle ribbon.
Tools: Big shot by Sizzix.
Dies:Two tags die, Edgelits, Apothecary accents,
Embossing folder: Lacy Brocade.
Corner rounder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: