Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Heartfelt Make and Takes

 One of the best things about any stampin' Up! event is the make and take projects you get to bring home with you. At Heartfelt we were so run off our feet with things to do and see and learn, we almost didn't have any time left over to complete our make and take items.
So like any wisened stampers... we checked out what materials we needed and brought them home, to complete in our own casual crafting time. Only once I'd put my stampset together, I just couldn't resist trying out some ink on my newly acquired rubber.
The make and take involved using our Free stampset - Clockworks!
I started with the simple stamping of the white cards in Pool party, More Mustard, Calypso Coral and Gumball green. And you stamp the envelope to match as well, very cool!
Lastly I made up the vellum envelope. Out of a single square of vellum, scored on the diagonals and wrapped with a piece of Baker's twine.
How gorgeous is that?
 The scrapbook page I was a little dubious about. Basic grey is not a colour I usually use in my scrapbooks.
But I was pleasantly pleased with the colours and textures that emerged from this group of papers, ink and cardstock. Basic grey is an excellent background colour to enhance the colours and tesxtures of cardstock flags.
How pretty are the vintage facetted buttons ?
They seem to just float on the page, yet are held securely with mini glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: