Monday, November 05, 2012

Crumb cake butterflies

It is Spring which means new leaves, blossoms and butterflies floating about the garden.
I like the colour of this crumb cake cardstock with white - it reminds me of sand at the beach.
Or the leftover crumbs after a summer picnic?
The stampset is "Summer Solstice".
 The leaves are stamped in whisper white ink and the butterflies in Basic Black stazon ink.
The sentiment is called "itty bitty banners" .
This is an all occasion style card where all you need to do is change the sentiment to happy birthday, or thank you, thinking of you, just for you ...

2 comments:

  1. I like everything about this card, the colours, design and of course the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Felicity, I am sure I found the idea on pinterest. It is very restrained for me.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: