Sunday, November 11, 2012

Crafters Anonymous Chatterbox project

 Every Monday evening I try to be home and log in for the Crafters Anonymous classes... I miss them ocassionally and then I feel I have to catch up by making the project in the next week using the tutorial.
This one is called the chatterbox.
Remember those little paper folded thingies which had numbers and messages on the inside?
 To give you an idea of measurements the outside cardstock square is 2 1/2" wide, the patterned paper inside squares are 4 by 4 inches.
When yo open it up it looks like this.
You can add small photos and a greeting inside, like a mini album or Christmas card.
 Surprisingly easy to make (just scoring and folding) ... It is a  beautiful way to show off our new Designer Series papers: this one is Comfort Cafe.
Colours are Midnight muse, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Soft Suede and the lovely Cajun Craze ... which I prefer to call Terracotta or Red Ocre as that is more what it looks like.
 Here it is half open and another look at the front because I have used a brand new stampset called:
Affection Collection.
This will be a fabulous stampset for Weddings, Anniversaries, Friendship, Valentines ... baby cards because of those gorgeous angel wings with a heart in the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: